6 AM- 6 PM
8-12 & 2-6
10-12 & 4-6
Lisa-Marie began her career at age 7 working in her family’s kennel, Arowne Kennel. From the beginning she was exposed daily to boarding, training, and grooming of cats and dogs. Since then, she has attained titles in the obedience and conformation rings on personal dogs, as well as professionally handling for private clients. Currently she teaches approx. 9-11 classes per week.
- Managing SnoDrift Kennels and Canine Country Club
- Attended grooming school in Massachusetts in 1982
- Appeared frequently on local television to speak about pets and pet care issues
- Frequently speaks for organizations including humane societies and at all levels of private and public schools
- Assistant trainer for hearing dogs and personal protection dogs
- Teaches Baby and Dog Class at Chesapeake Regional Hospital
Lisa-Marie believes that her best personal accomplishment is raising 5 beautiful children. The oldest, Caitlin, is now a valued trainer on the Canine Training Unlimited team.
To schedule a session with Lisa-Marie call: