6 AM- 6 PM
8-12 & 2-6
10-12 & 4-6
The Four Paws Inn opened in 1996 in Chesapeake, VA. We are a little different than a traditional boarding kennel. Instead of having the dogs in runs, the dogs play together about 6-8 hours a day. If you would like to come and see the facility, visitors are always welcome!
Small dog $26.00
"I know it is a great boarding facility when my dog can't wait to get out of the car" - Corrie
Call us at
Medium dog $28.00
Large dog $30.00
Complimentary bath, nails and ear cleaning with a Monday-Monday, Tuesday-Tuesday (or longer), etc. stay.
Charges are like a hotel stay in that you are charged for the day you drop off, regardless of the time. You are not charged for the day you pick up your dog if you pick up before 12:00 PM.
All Baths include nails and ear cleaning
Small dog $30.00
Medium dog $35.00
Large dog $40.00
Nails only $20
If your dog has long fur, lots of undercoat or matted fur there may be an additional charge.
Dogs must be:
- 8 weeks and up
- spayed or neutered (if above 6 months)
- non-aggressive with dogs and people
- up-to-date on Distemper, Rabies, Bordetella and Canine Influenza ﴾H3N8 AND H3N2 vaccinations). We suggest getting the Bordetella at least 2 weeks prior to boarding if your dog has never had or is overdue for the bordetella vaccine
- Free from parasites, diseases, and sickness
Be sure to bring the following:
- your dogs food and treats (we do not supply food) preferably in a resealable container
- any medication your dog is currently taking or may need during his/her stay
- any bedding, blankets, toys, bones, etc. you'd like your dog to have in his/her crate
- a regular flat buckle or snap collar
We are closed:
New Year's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas. We are only opening a half day the day before Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve. We do board dogs at these times, but we are not open to the public.